Thursday, September 22nd 6:00pm-8:00pm & Tuesday, September 27th 6:00pm-8:00pm “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” – Benjamin Franklin You and your spouse
Thursday, September 22nd
Tuesday, September 27th
“An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.” – Benjamin Franklin
You and your spouse or guest are cordially invited to an informational event for area residents who are retired or nearing retirement. This informative and entertaining program at the 601 Club comes with gourmet sandwiches, fruit, salad, chips and a beverage from the Lakeside Café. Nothing will be sold at this event; it is educational in nature. There will be concepts, strategies and investment vehicles discussed including trusts, charitable and tax-saving-strategies, pros and cons of insurance, annuity and guaranteed income riders, MN ins. lic. #40138023.
Author and wealth advisor Brent Welch is joined by tax attorney and former adjunct law professor, Bob McLeod, to educate you on advanced estate planning topics. They will reveal the latest techniques and strategies to help you keep together what you have worked so hard to put together. Learn how to fight inflation, preserve capital during volatile markets, get more predictable income, decrease your risk, and reduce your tax burden. Would you like to experience more confidence, peace, and joy?
Topics to be discussed
- What are the 3 biggest “power plays” you need to make in the coming weeks and months?
- How the 2022 Tax Law Changes may impact your “bottom line.
- How can you sell highly appreciated stock or real estate with the aim of paying no capital gains tax, and get a current income tax deduction?
- Learn about the 8 Roadblocks to success and the 8 strategies for financial security and peace.
- Find out what you can do now to maximize your returns and your income.
- Who’s going to pay for these tax cuts and where to go from here?
“Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurer.”
Join us and discover how hundreds of local residents have simplified their retirement and lowered their overall risk.
www.youRSVP.COM code: LEGZAS
Securities offered through Valmark Securities, Inc. member FINRA, SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Valmark Advisers, Inc. a SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Welshire Capital, LLC, Welshire Advisors and Taft Law are separate entities from Valmark Securities, Inc. and Valmark Advisers, Inc. This is not legal or tax advice and is for general information only. IRS circular 230 notice. Mn. Non-Res. Ins. Lic. #4013802